SSC JE Syllabus
Every year a number of vacancies for the Junior Engineer is released in the different departments of the Government Offices. The recruitment to this post done through the examination called SSC JE. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) completes the selection in two phases i.e. through two papers - Paper 1 and Paper 2. Only those students are eligible to appear in the Paper-2 who successfully clears the Paper-1.
SSC Junior Engineer Previous Year Cut-Off
The post of Junior Engineer is one of the most prestigious and honored jobs of the Central Government. The recruitment as the Junior Engineer in the educational firms is done through an examination which is conducted by SSC. SSC JE Examination is the national level examination, which is held once a year. These posts through this exam are classified under the Central Government Group &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#039;B&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#039; non-gazette category.
1). Comptroller and auditor general Rajiv Mehrishi has been appointed as the external auditors of World Health Organisation (WHO) for a four year term from 2020-23.
2).World Environment Day is observed on 5 June(Theme: The Air Pollution).
3). Madhya Pradesh cabinet has passed a resolution to increase reservation of OBC's 27%.
1. नयब बुकेले को ईआई सल्वाडोर के राष्ट्रपति के रूप में चुना गया है। (ईआई सल्वाडोर की राजधानी: सैन सल्वाडोर, मुद्रा: संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका डॉलर)
2. राष्ट्रीय सुरक्षा सलाहकार (NSA) अजीत डोभाल की दोबारा अपने पद पर नियुक्ति हुई। NDA सरकार के दूसरे कार्यकाल में उन्हें कैबिनेट रैंक दिया गया है।
3. 3 जून को विश्व साइकिल दिवस मनाया जाता है।
1. Nyaib Bukele has been Sworn in as the president of EI Salvador ( EI Salvador's capital: San Salvador, currency: United States Dollar).
2. National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval reappointed to his post and given Cabinet rank in the second term of the NDA government.
3. World Bicycle Day is observed on 3rd June .
SSC MTS Syllabus
The Staff Selection Commission is the body which conducts examination for the recruitment of Peon, Farash, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, etc at the various Ministerial and Government Departments. So, the candidates who are interested in these job profiles must apply and crack the SSC Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) exam. The candidates who have passed the class 10th are eligible to apply for the exam.
Everything About SSC GD Constable
The recruitment of General Duty Constable post at BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman etc is being carried by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Every year a huge number of students appears in the SSC GD Constable exam so that they can serve for their country. So, check out the complete details about SSC GD Constable below.
SSC released the Official Notification for the recruitment of GD Constables in 2019. SSC had issued notification for total 54953 vacancies earlier. However, it’s the exam date has not yet been declared by the SSC right. But you should start your preparation right now because competition is more likely to be difficult this time as it is expected, the vacancy will be less and application is more. It is very important to know the detailed exam pattern and course of the exams you are preparing to go ahead in the competition. Therefore, read more to know the detailed SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2019 with topics of subjects for each section. You can also download the SSC GD Syllabus 2018 in pdf.
1. भारतीय नौसेना प्रमुख का नाम बताएं?
2. हाल ही में ICC द्वारा पहली महिला मैच रेफरी के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
3. हाल ही में एक हल्के खेल विमान (एलएसए) में अटलांटिक महासागर को पार करने वाली दुनिया की पहली महिला कौन बनी है?
1. Name the Indian Navy Chief?
2. Recently who has been appointed as first female match referee by ICC?
3. Recently who has becomes the world’s first woman to cross the Atlantic Ocean solo in a light sports aircraft (LSA)?