How to Prepare for SSC GD Constable
According to the requirement of the government organization, the Staff Selection Commission organizes the GD Constable exam for the recruitment of candidates in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSB and RAFEL of Assam Rifles. SSC mostly announces its notification for GD Constable by the end of August. Therefore, most candidates will be thinking about preparation tips and strategies of the exam.
SSC released the Official Notification for the recruitment of GD Constables in 2019. SSC had issued notification for total 54953 vacancies earlier. However, it’s the exam date has not yet been declared by the SSC right. But you should start your preparation right now because competition is more likely to be difficult this time as it is expected, the vacancy will be less and application is more. It is very important to know the detailed exam pattern and course of the exams you are preparing to go ahead in the competition. Therefore, read more to know the detailed SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2019 with topics of subjects for each section. You can also download the SSC GD Syllabus 2018 in pdf.
Everything About SSC GD Constable
The recruitment of General Duty Constable post at BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman etc is being carried by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Every year a huge number of students appears in the SSC GD Constable exam so that they can serve for their country. So, check out the complete details about SSC GD Constable below.
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
Staff Selection Commission will conduct GD Constables Exam 2019 to fill in the vacant posts of General Duty at BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman, etc. The official notification of the same has been released on 21st July 2019 but online registration will start from 24th July 2019 onwards.
1). Comptroller and auditor general Rajiv Mehrishi has been appointed as the external auditors of World Health Organisation (WHO) for a four year term from 2020-23.
2).World Environment Day is observed on 5 June(Theme: The Air Pollution).
3). Madhya Pradesh cabinet has passed a resolution to increase reservation of OBC's 27%.
1. नयब बुकेले को ईआई सल्वाडोर के राष्ट्रपति के रूप में चुना गया है। (ईआई सल्वाडोर की राजधानी: सैन सल्वाडोर, मुद्रा: संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका डॉलर)
2. राष्ट्रीय सुरक्षा सलाहकार (NSA) अजीत डोभाल की दोबारा अपने पद पर नियुक्ति हुई। NDA सरकार के दूसरे कार्यकाल में उन्हें कैबिनेट रैंक दिया गया है।
3. 3 जून को विश्व साइकिल दिवस मनाया जाता है।
1. Nyaib Bukele has been Sworn in as the president of EI Salvador ( EI Salvador's capital: San Salvador, currency: United States Dollar).
2. National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval reappointed to his post and given Cabinet rank in the second term of the NDA government.
3. World Bicycle Day is observed on 3rd June .
HSSC has issued recruitment notification for the posts of Constable and Sub-Inspector (SI).Before filling the Haryana Police's online form, the interested candidate should visit the Haryana Hiring Board's official website and read the notification carefully.
Delhi Police sub inspector exam is conducted by Delhi police. Candidates preparing for the Delhi Police constable exams should read this artical carefully because in this article, we are discussing Delhi Police SI syllabus. Before starting the preparation of written examination, it is necessary to know the syllabus of examinations.
1. भारतीय नौसेना प्रमुख का नाम बताएं?
2. हाल ही में ICC द्वारा पहली महिला मैच रेफरी के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
3. हाल ही में एक हल्के खेल विमान (एलएसए) में अटलांटिक महासागर को पार करने वाली दुनिया की पहली महिला कौन बनी है?
1. Name the Indian Navy Chief?
2. Recently who has been appointed as first female match referee by ICC?
3. Recently who has becomes the world’s first woman to cross the Atlantic Ocean solo in a light sports aircraft (LSA)?