For the recruitment at the different Ministries, Departments, and Organizations of the Government of India, the Staff Selection Commission organizes an exam known as Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). The profiles at which the candidates are recruited after clearing the SSC CHSL exam are LDC/JSA, Postal/Sorting Assistant, DEO.
SSC CHSL SELECTION PROCEDURE
SSC has issued notification for the 2019 CHSL (10 + 2) exam. The exam is conducted in three tiers - Tier1, Tier 2 &amp; Tier 3 i.e. in three phases in which all of them contribute to the selection procedure of SSC CHSL.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019
Every year approx. 15-20 lakh students appear for SSC CHSL which is conducted for recruitment to Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant or Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.
The students who are preparing for this exam should prepare themselves according to the latest syllabus of SSC CHSL. The exam of SSC CHSL is conducted in three tiers i.e. Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3.
1). Comptroller and auditor general Rajiv Mehrishi has been appointed as the external auditors of World Health Organisation (WHO) for a four year term from 2020-23.
2).World Environment Day is observed on 5 June(Theme: The Air Pollution).
3). Madhya Pradesh cabinet has passed a resolution to increase reservation of OBC's 27%.
1. नयब बुकेले को ईआई सल्वाडोर के राष्ट्रपति के रूप में चुना गया है। (ईआई सल्वाडोर की राजधानी: सैन सल्वाडोर, मुद्रा: संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका डॉलर)
2. राष्ट्रीय सुरक्षा सलाहकार (NSA) अजीत डोभाल की दोबारा अपने पद पर नियुक्ति हुई। NDA सरकार के दूसरे कार्यकाल में उन्हें कैबिनेट रैंक दिया गया है।
3. 3 जून को विश्व साइकिल दिवस मनाया जाता है।
1. Nyaib Bukele has been Sworn in as the president of EI Salvador ( EI Salvador's capital: San Salvador, currency: United States Dollar).
2. National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval reappointed to his post and given Cabinet rank in the second term of the NDA government.
3. World Bicycle Day is observed on 3rd June .
SSC conducts SSC CGL every year to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Subordinate Offices.
The SSC MTS exam is held by staff Selection Commission for various posts like Peon
Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali etc.SSC MTS Exam is conducted in two phases paper 1 and Paper II. Paper 1st is objective type questions paper and paper 2 is Descriptive type question paper.
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for requirement of multi tasking staff.
1. भारतीय नौसेना प्रमुख का नाम बताएं?
2. हाल ही में ICC द्वारा पहली महिला मैच रेफरी के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
3. हाल ही में एक हल्के खेल विमान (एलएसए) में अटलांटिक महासागर को पार करने वाली दुनिया की पहली महिला कौन बनी है?
1. Name the Indian Navy Chief?
2. Recently who has been appointed as first female match referee by ICC?
3. Recently who has becomes the world’s first woman to cross the Atlantic Ocean solo in a light sports aircraft (LSA)?