The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a calendar of examinations which will be held between January 2019 and March 31, 2020, in the year 2019. In this calendar, dates of recruitment examinations for the year 2018 and 2019 have been issued.
SSC CGL is considered to be one of the biggest examinations to be conducted for graduate students in India. SSC conducts SSC CGL every year to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Subordinate Offices.
SSC CGL syllabus, departments, salary, exam pattern, age limits, qualifications and everything else. Every year Staff Selection Commission take Combined Graduate Level Examination for filling up Group “B” and Group “C” posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Posts that will be filled up through this examination with details are detailed as below
SSC conducts several types of exams throughout a year starting from 10th pass students to Post graduate level. A number of students appear in these exams, to get the success in these exams you should have a concrete study plan. For preparing a good study plan you must go through latest exam pattern and detailed syllabus. So here we are providing you with the syllabus for the most of the exams.
Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level exam commonly known as SSC CHSL (10+2) Level exam is conducted by commission for requirement in various Central government Ministries, Departments and Organizations.
Topic wise questions asked and marks distribution in previous years in SSC CGL exams.If anyone want to appear for CGLE and want success then it is necessary for them to familiarize with not only syllabus but the detailed pattern of question asked. It is beneficial to take a look on previously asked question in SSC CGL examination. Taking into consideration the same we are here to give you detailed analysis of topic wise question asked in previous years of SSC CGL examination.
Important points and strategies to remember while preparing for SSC CGL Tier-II (Mains) Examination to obtain marks to get selected. In Tier-II (Mains) SSC CGL Examination there are two slots.1st Slot is for Quantitative aptitude (Maths) followed by another 2 hrs slot for English Language and Comprehension.
Exam pattern of SSC CGL Tier-III, maximum marks, number of questions and time given to attempt these question. It is pen and paper mode descriptive type exam carry 100 marks and time length would be 60 minutes and 80 minutes for VH and candidates affliction from Cerebral Palsy.
Once you clear Tier-I and Tier-II exam successfully, depending on the posts you are apply for, you have to clear Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Skill Test (DEST). This test is only qualifying in nature. In case you fail, you are still be considered for others post where this test is not necessary.
1). Comptroller and auditor general Rajiv Mehrishi has been appointed as the external auditors of World Health Organisation (WHO) for a four year term from 2020-23.
2).World Environment Day is observed on 5 June(Theme: The Air Pollution).
3). Madhya Pradesh cabinet has passed a resolution to increase reservation of OBC's 27%.
1. नयब बुकेले को ईआई सल्वाडोर के राष्ट्रपति के रूप में चुना गया है। (ईआई सल्वाडोर की राजधानी: सैन सल्वाडोर, मुद्रा: संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका डॉलर)
2. राष्ट्रीय सुरक्षा सलाहकार (NSA) अजीत डोभाल की दोबारा अपने पद पर नियुक्ति हुई। NDA सरकार के दूसरे कार्यकाल में उन्हें कैबिनेट रैंक दिया गया है।
3. 3 जून को विश्व साइकिल दिवस मनाया जाता है।
1. Nyaib Bukele has been Sworn in as the president of EI Salvador ( EI Salvador's capital: San Salvador, currency: United States Dollar).
2. National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval reappointed to his post and given Cabinet rank in the second term of the NDA government.
3. World Bicycle Day is observed on 3rd June .
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for requirement of multi tasking staff.
SSC MTS Syllabus
The Staff Selection Commission is the body which conducts examination for the recruitment of Peon, Farash, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, etc at the various Ministerial and Government Departments. So, the candidates who are interested in these job profiles must apply and crack the SSC Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) exam. The candidates who have passed the class 10th are eligible to apply for the exam.
1. भारतीय नौसेना प्रमुख का नाम बताएं?
2. हाल ही में ICC द्वारा पहली महिला मैच रेफरी के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
3. हाल ही में एक हल्के खेल विमान (एलएसए) में अटलांटिक महासागर को पार करने वाली दुनिया की पहली महिला कौन बनी है?
1. Name the Indian Navy Chief?
2. Recently who has been appointed as first female match referee by ICC?
3. Recently who has becomes the world’s first woman to cross the Atlantic Ocean solo in a light sports aircraft (LSA)?
प्रश्न 1)। हाल ही में एशियाई विकास बैंक (एडीबी) ने राज्य में रोजगार को बढ़ावा देने के लिए मध्य प्रदेश में पहला बहु-कौशल पार्क स्थापित करने के लिए 150 मिलियन डॉलर के ऋण को मंजूरी दे दी है। एडीबी के अध्यक्ष कौन हैं?
प्रश्न 2)। परकर्म परव किस अवसर पर मनाया जा रहा है?
प्रश्न 3)। भारत की लाइव स्टॉक जनगणना 1 अक्टूबर से शुरू होने वाली है। इस तरह की कितनी जनगणना पहले आयोजित की गई है और यह कौन सी जनगणना है?