If you are in search of Tips and tricks for preparing for KVS PRT 2019 Exam then this article is a perfect destination. Let's start with Exam Pattern and Syllabus for KVS PRT 2019.
Candidates have to prepare for 6 categories other than the specific subject. Here are subject wise preparation strategy:
Candidates will be tested for basic English Language and Grammar. They have to prepare for following topics.
• Improve Vocabulary - Thesaurus, Flashcards and word list are good way to improve your vocabulary. Daily try to memorize 10-20 words, keep a notebook to take down daily words and go through this list frequently.
• Improve English Grammar- “English Language and Comprehension” is a section which requires understanding of Grammar as one has to attempt questions from this part.
• ‘Spotting the errors’ this is one type of questions which are quite common in all competitive exams. Students must follow step by step process in finding errors and following grammar rules while solving such type of questions.
• Improve Reading Comprehension skills - One need to start reading every day to develop reading skills to crack reading comprehension part. Reading newspaper stories opinion pieces in editorials , magazines, business, etc are good way to develop this skill.
This section is about understanding and testing candidates basic Hindi language and Grammar.
• Improve vocabulary - To improve Hindi vocabulary daily write down 10 to 20 words in a notebook and read this list frequently.
• Improve Hindi Grammar - Candidate need to have basic Hindi grammar knowledge to attempt questions like Spotting the errors, singular and plural etc.
• Improve Reading Comprehension Skills: Daily read news paper, magazines, editorial to improve your reading skills.
• Improve translation skills: This skill helps to increase your translations speed and accuracy. Daily try to translate two or three passages from Hindi to English and vice-versa
This section is about general awareness of environment and its practical application to society. Questions are designed to test candidates general knowledge about current events, daily observation and scientific aspects.
• Increase Gk by reading- To increase SSC general knowledge read magazines, newspaper, weekly general knowledge blogs and watch news channels
• Notes - Create notes, this will help to keep all currents affair topics at one place so you can revise them frequently.
Verbal And nonverbal both are part of this section and candidates are tested for reasoning ability and decision making power.
• Logical skills - Candidates have to improve their logical and analytical skills as this section is about problem solving skills.
• Command over concepts - Verbal or nonverbal both concepts have to skilled by candidate. Knowledge of directions is required, candidate should have accurate idea of West, North, East or South. Make sure to practice each and every concept thoroughly.
• Avoid unnecessary assumptions - While solving questions don’t make unnecessary assumptions or judgment as they can be solved by data given. Learn Smart tricks and methods for solving problems.
This section is about having basic computer knowledge of computer.
• Practical Knowledge: Computer Application is not about gaining reading facts but practicing it live i.e. You should focus on Practical knowledge than just reading it. Try to learn Excel & Word and practice their shortcuts on a desktop or laptop.
• Practice Previous Year Papers and Mock Tests: Practicing Previous year papers and mock test is the best option to prepare for KVS PRT 2019 as it improves your speed and accuracy. Solve previous year papers as there are many questions which KVS repeats in coming years. Regular practice will help in achieving accuracy and high score in the exam.
In this section, main
The Central School KVS Recruitment Examination 2018 will be organized by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan for the recruitment of candidates for PGT, Principal, Music Teacher etc. Through this examination, about 8339 vacancies have to be filled.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts the 2nd Grade Teacher examination for the candidates who are willing to get the teacher's job in the reputed educational institutes of Rajasthan.
Getting the teacher&#039;s job in Kendriya Vidyalaya is one of the best profession to possess. Therefore, all the interested candidates who are looking forward to have a career as a teacher, must apply for the KVS PRT exam.
Exam Pattern for RPSC 2nd Grade It has been about 50 years of glorious run for Rajasthan Public Service Commission. This government department is functioning well in conducting various state level exams and one of the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Examination.
How to Prepare for RPSC 1st Grade Paper 1 Every year, RPSC conducts the recruitment exams for the different education departments of Rajasthan. A number of students applies for the exam but only a few are selection, the reason being that there are limited number of seats and somewhere candidates/ aspirants also lacks in their preparation.