Everyone have some duties for his country. Their are 11 fundamental duties for citizens in India. These ar indcluded in Indian Constitution by the 42nd Amendment Act, 1976 on the recomendation of Swarn Singh Committee report.
Eleven fundamental Duties
The eleven fundamnetal duties are as follows:-
- To abide by the respect the Constitution, the National Flag and the National Anthem.
- To cheris and follow the noble ideals of the freedom struggle.
- To uphold and protect the sovereigntym unity and intergrity of India.
- To defend the country and render natinal service when required.
- To promote common brotherhood and establish dignity of women.
- To preserve the rich heritage of the nation;s composite culture.
- To protect and improve natural environment
- To develop scintific temper, humanism and spirit of inquiry
- To safeguard public property and abiure violence
- To strive for excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity
- Every parent or guardian to provide opportunities for education to his child or ward between the age of 6 to 14 years.