It is state of complete Physical, mental and social well-being. Health increases the life of people and reduce mortality rate. Good health can be maintained by Balance diet, Personal hygiene, regular exercise, vaccination against infectious disease.
Any condition that interfere the normal function of the body and cause disorder of the mind or body is called as disease. Any microbe that causes disease is called as Pathogen.
Common Disease in Human
- Bacterial Disease
- Viral Disease
- Protozoan Disease
- Fungal Disease
- Typhoid: It is caused by Bacterium Salmonesia Typhoi bacteria. It enters body through food or water. Typhoid is diagnosed by a blood test.
- Pneumonia: It is caused by Streptococcus pneumonia and homophiles influenza
- Common Cold: It is caused by Rhino Virus. It spread by cough and sneeze droplet from an infected person. It is generally self-diagnosed by patients.
- Malaria: It is caused by a Protozoan parasite plasmodium. It spreads through mosquitos. It can be diagnosed by bold test.
- Ringworm: It is caused by fungi of genera Microsporum, Trichophyton and Epidermophyton. Human infection occurs through contact with an infected person. It also spread through towels, cloth etc. of the infected person.