SBI PO 2019 exam will be conducted by State Bank of India (SBI) to select eligible candidates to the post of Probationary Officer. SBI PO is one of the most coveted jobs in Banking industry and a dream job for millions of aspirants across India. SBI PO is considered as a premium job opportunity in Banking sector because of following reasons:
SBI PO 2019 exam will be conducted by State Bnak of India (SBI) to select eligible candidates to the post of Probationary Officer. SBI PO is one of the most coveted jobs in Banking industry and a dream job for millions of aspirants across India. SBI PO is considered as a premium job opportunity in Banking sector
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Exam is organised by SBI or State Bank of India. Every year many candidates appear this exam and passed candidates join SBI Bank.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Examination is organized by SBI or State Bank of India for the recruitment of candidates in various branches across the country.
SBI Clerk Examination is organized by State Bank of India for the recruitment of clerks in their various branches.SBI Clerk is one of the most sought after in other Clerk Bank exams.
State Bank of India issued recruitment for Specialist Officer's post. Graduate candidates with experience can apply for this post. Interested and qualified candidates fill the form soon. Online registration will start from 22/07/2019.
1). Comptroller and auditor general Rajiv Mehrishi has been appointed as the external auditors of World Health Organisation (WHO) for a four year term from 2020-23.
2).World Environment Day is observed on 5 June(Theme: The Air Pollution).
3). Madhya Pradesh cabinet has passed a resolution to increase reservation of OBC's 27%.
1. नयब बुकेले को ईआई सल्वाडोर के राष्ट्रपति के रूप में चुना गया है। (ईआई सल्वाडोर की राजधानी: सैन सल्वाडोर, मुद्रा: संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका डॉलर)
2. राष्ट्रीय सुरक्षा सलाहकार (NSA) अजीत डोभाल की दोबारा अपने पद पर नियुक्ति हुई। NDA सरकार के दूसरे कार्यकाल में उन्हें कैबिनेट रैंक दिया गया है।
3. 3 जून को विश्व साइकिल दिवस मनाया जाता है।
1. Nyaib Bukele has been Sworn in as the president of EI Salvador ( EI Salvador's capital: San Salvador, currency: United States Dollar).
2. National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval reappointed to his post and given Cabinet rank in the second term of the NDA government.
3. World Bicycle Day is observed on 3rd June .
IBPS conducts a common written exam for the post of clerk in banks all over the country. IBPS clerk exam Is held in two phases (i) preliminary exam (ii) Mains exam.
IBPS conducts a general written examination every year for the post of clerk in many banks across the country.The IBPS Clerk Exam is conducted in two-level preliminary examination and main exam. Students pass both levels, then they are selected as clerks in the bank.
1. भारतीय नौसेना प्रमुख का नाम बताएं?
2. हाल ही में ICC द्वारा पहली महिला मैच रेफरी के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
3. हाल ही में एक हल्के खेल विमान (एलएसए) में अटलांटिक महासागर को पार करने वाली दुनिया की पहली महिला कौन बनी है?
1. Name the Indian Navy Chief?
2. Recently who has been appointed as first female match referee by ICC?
3. Recently who has becomes the world’s first woman to cross the Atlantic Ocean solo in a light sports aircraft (LSA)?