Previous years cutoffs provides us an idea that how much marks we have to score in the exams. If we compare the last year’s cutoffs and the marks scored in the practice sets we can easily calculate the chance to qualify the exams.
Getting a job in the banks is one of the finest things to accomplish but a difficult one to achieve. Every year, a number of candidates apply for the PO position in the banks, but only a few get selected. The aspirants who are interested to work as the Probationary Officers in the banks, are required to appear in the competition exam conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). So, here we are going to provide you with some of the most essential information about IBPS PO.
Bank Jobs are currently one of the most reputed and in demand jobs in the country. A large number of students appear for the bank exams every year. These exams can provide jobs in RBI, SBI, 21 Nationalized Banks and many Regional Rural Banks. Many students choose coaching institutes for preparations but you can also find a handy number of students who cracked the exams through self study without any coaching in the first attempt.
Lets go through the topic wise syllabus of IBPS Prelims. To appear an exam a candidate must know what to read, a better preparation strategy helps you to score more in any exam. A candidate must know his area of strength and weakness, so he must go through the syllabus and expected number of questions in every section and divide his time to study accordingly.
IBPS Po mains exam consists of 4 subjects i.e. General and Banking Awareness, English Language, Data Interpretation & Analysis and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude. Now each section consists of different marks and separate sectional timings will be given to attempt each section.
Only successful candidates of the mains exams will be called for Interview. Interview is conducted to test the OLQ (Officer Like Quality), decision making quality, attitude and approach of an individual towards the bank job.
If you clear the bank PO exams, it is necessary to know your job profile. After selection you have to work as a Probationary Officer for 2 years (may vary from bank to bank). After the completion of probation period you will be designated as Assistant Manager or Scale-1 officer in your bank.
When its time to choose a better carrier opportunity we always get confused, every aspirant who is working hard to get a white collor job in banking sector wants to know which job opportunity is better for him. This time we will discuss which job is better and what kind of opportunities are there of an bank aspirant.
1). Comptroller and auditor general Rajiv Mehrishi has been appointed as the external auditors of World Health Organisation (WHO) for a four year term from 2020-23.
2).World Environment Day is observed on 5 June(Theme: The Air Pollution).
3). Madhya Pradesh cabinet has passed a resolution to increase reservation of OBC's 27%.
1. नयब बुकेले को ईआई सल्वाडोर के राष्ट्रपति के रूप में चुना गया है। (ईआई सल्वाडोर की राजधानी: सैन सल्वाडोर, मुद्रा: संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका डॉलर)
2. राष्ट्रीय सुरक्षा सलाहकार (NSA) अजीत डोभाल की दोबारा अपने पद पर नियुक्ति हुई। NDA सरकार के दूसरे कार्यकाल में उन्हें कैबिनेट रैंक दिया गया है।
3. 3 जून को विश्व साइकिल दिवस मनाया जाता है।
1. Nyaib Bukele has been Sworn in as the president of EI Salvador ( EI Salvador's capital: San Salvador, currency: United States Dollar).
2. National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval reappointed to his post and given Cabinet rank in the second term of the NDA government.
3. World Bicycle Day is observed on 3rd June .
IBPS RRB is organized every year for selection of both the IBPS RRB Assistant and IBPS RRB Officer Cadre in Regional Rural Banks spread across the country.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Examination is organized by SBI or State Bank of India for the recruitment of candidates in various branches across the country.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Exam is organised by SBI or State Bank of India. Every year many candidates appear this exam and passed candidates join SBI Bank.
1. भारतीय नौसेना प्रमुख का नाम बताएं?
2. हाल ही में ICC द्वारा पहली महिला मैच रेफरी के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
3. हाल ही में एक हल्के खेल विमान (एलएसए) में अटलांटिक महासागर को पार करने वाली दुनिया की पहली महिला कौन बनी है?
1. Name the Indian Navy Chief?
2. Recently who has been appointed as first female match referee by ICC?
3. Recently who has becomes the world’s first woman to cross the Atlantic Ocean solo in a light sports aircraft (LSA)?
प्रश्न 1)। हाल ही में एशियाई विकास बैंक (एडीबी) ने राज्य में रोजगार को बढ़ावा देने के लिए मध्य प्रदेश में पहला बहु-कौशल पार्क स्थापित करने के लिए 150 मिलियन डॉलर के ऋण को मंजूरी दे दी है। एडीबी के अध्यक्ष कौन हैं?
प्रश्न 2)। परकर्म परव किस अवसर पर मनाया जा रहा है?
प्रश्न 3)। भारत की लाइव स्टॉक जनगणना 1 अक्टूबर से शुरू होने वाली है। इस तरह की कितनी जनगणना पहले आयोजित की गई है और यह कौन सी जनगणना है?